In 2.4.0, LotS introduces Faction Relations that faction leaders can set.
Back to Help
The stances of relations are:
war, hostile, neutral, friendly, and ally.
* war: autopilot ships, mob troops, etc will attack on sight. PK's will not result in a bounty
* hostile: same as war, but this is a temporary status that kicks in automatically for a period
of time when one faction takes a hostile action against another (attacking ships, troops),
after expiration, relations revert to previous stance
* neutral: default state, no change from current status
* friendly: troops will not fire on friendly troops and friendly troops will not cause control to drop
* ally: same as friendly, but in addition, allied troops and players will not be targeted by guard troops
Syntax: diplomacy list [all]
Syntax: diplomacy change